We have appointed an advisory board to Meet the Manufacturer to help shape our future
L-R: Jayne West, Kate Hills, Bruce Montgomery, Vickie El-Rayyes, Adam Mansell, Kate Stacey, Tiffany London, Kate Dawson, Simon Middleton[/caption]
Meet the Manufacturer has grown organically since we launched in 2014 and continues to go from strength to strength. The aim of gathering together an advisory board of industry experts is to share ideas to scope the format of the event to ensure that it is as relevant and useful as possible to the industry.
The Meet the Manufacturer advisory board includes:
· Kate Stacey, head of group sourcing, Arcadia Group
· Adam Mansell, director of special products, UKFT
· Tiffany London, director, Tiffany Rose & Alie Street
· Vickie El-Rayyes, head of buying, Sahara
· Simon Middleton, founder and managing director, The Shackleton Company
· Kate Dawson, managing director, The All-in-One Company
· Jayne West, partnership manager, Fashion & Textiles, Creative Skillset
· Bruce Montgomery, professor in design craftsmanship, Northumbria University
· Jane Wach, head of supply chain, Oasis
· Daliah Simble, consultant, Daliah Simble Fashion Consultancy
The board met for the first time in November 2015 for a rather civilised afternoon tea and will continue to meet to share ideas in the run up to next year’s trade show on the 25th & 26th May.