**NEW FOR 2017** MEET THE EXPERT
Are you unsure of the whole production and sourcing process? Then head for the Enterprise Hall in T3 when you arrive and pick up some advice from one of our experts!
In our new, dedicated Enterprise Hall we will have a team of experts on hand offering one-to-one practical advice and hands-on experience on all aspects of sourcing and production.
With over 150 years of manufacturing experience between them, our expert team will be on-site at the event to answer questions on the hot topics that our exhibitors may not have the time to answer.
The Meet the Expert team includes:
- David Reay, previously Manufacturing and Sourcing Director at J Barbour and Sons
- Daliah Simble, previously of Roland Mouret, set up her own fashion consultancy in 2015
- Alison Lewy MBE, founder of Fashion Angel and mentor and author of Design, Create, Sell – a guide to starting a fashion business
- Vic Rosenberg, former MD of Puffa, with over 40 years experience in production and supply chains
- Saumen Kar, director of London Ethnic, which helps designers in the early stages of their business by offering marketing and production services
- Kate Hills, founder of Make it British and previously a designer and buyer for Burberry and M&S
If you’ve got a question about production to ask, as soon as you arrive at the show make a beeline for hall T3 and book a time with one of the experts.
You’ll also be able to leave your question and details and one of them will get back to you after the show to help with your enquiry.
Our Enterprise Hall will also house manufacturers and sample makers who specifically help start-ups . It’s the place to head first if you are looking to start a business and manufacture in the UK