WHY YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS EVENT
Everyone is talking about a return to UK manufacturing, some would even say it never went away. Even George Osborne announced in the last budget that Britain should be manufacturing more.
But in reality, how easy is it to grow manufacturing in Britain again, particularly in an area like clothing and textiles, which was one of the biggest sectors to be affected when production went overseas in search of cheaper labour?
And where do you even begin to start if you are looking to make garments or accessories in Britain again? The industry is so fragmented that no one even really knows how many businesses there are left still manufacturing in the UK any more.
Over 2 days this June the Make it British ‘Meet the Manufacturer’ event will help to solve these problems and inspire you to walk away with a positive action plan for successfully manufacturing in the UK.
Whether it is the two day conference of leading speakers giving insights on how they have made UK manufacturing work for them, or the exhibition of over 50 of the best of British clothing and textile manufacturers brought together under one roof – you will be able to leave this event with new connections and new ideas that will equip you to play a part in growing UK manufacturing again.
Join us at The Old Truman Brewery in London on the 11th & 12th June 2014. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Here are 5 Reasons why you need to be at Meet the Manufacturer in 2014
- You’ll be there at the start of something exciting – Meet the Manufacturer is the first and only event of its kind for the UK fashion & textile industry
- You can hear over 20 leading industry experts – sharing insights on how UK manufacturing can help you grow your business
- You can meet new customers – If you are a manufacturer there will be hundreds of potential new clients who are looking to work with businesses like yours
- You can meet new suppliers – If you are a business looking for factories to make your products in the UK all the suppliers that you have been looking for will be right here
- You can network with others that share the same vision – and want to see UK manufacturing grow again
Meet the Manufacturer offers the biggest opportunity for networking with those working in British fashion & textiles manufacturing today – can your business afford to miss it?